How to Use Necklaces to Complete Your Look
Posted on October 18 2019
The weather began cool down, long-sleeved shirts and sweaters began to take their places in wardrobes. Accessories complementary to our garments are always indispensable, while necklaces of different sizes and colours come to the centre stage towards the winter.
Necklaces are always a stylish way yo complete your look. Whether you're looking for a simpler look with a single necklace or aiming for more rebellious styles by fitting different necklaces on top of each other.
Here we made some stylings with Bonjouk Studio natural stone necklaces. Check out these inspiring necklaces and let us know how you prefer.
1. By combining your unique Lou pink coral necklace with black V-neck blouses, you can capture an elegant look and add sparkle to your style.
2. By matching your soft cashmere, wool sweaters with Amalfi Coast Baroque Pearl Choker Necklace made of natural pearls and colourful glass beads, you can make a difference in your daily life and office looks.
3. White shirts and blouses are essential for every season and every combination. Get a sexy look with a strapless white blouse, and show off your style with elegance and naturalness with Bonjouk Studio's beloved Jane Natural Pearl Coral Necklace.
4. V-neck sweaters are also very fashionable this year. Would you like to add some purple, lilac sparkles to your light V-neck sweater with Mary Jane natural stone necklace and colour your day?
5. Wear a basic white t-shirt inside your shirt and complete your sporty look with colourful layering beads necklaces.