Mandala Sarong | Shikhara
Colourful Let's Boho Mandala Sarongs are ready to hug you with their silky touch! Unique by design, mesmerizingly colourful, lightweight, durable, hydrophilic and quick-drying sarongs. You'll want to take Let's Boho Sarong to everywhere you're headed. And when you're done adding colour to your dream destination, come back home, throw your Let's Boho Sarong on your couch or hang it on your wall.
SHIKHARA Vedas are the oldest texts of Hindu mythology, explaining the origin and the meaning of the universe. Hindu temples are built according to ancient guidelines originating from Vedas as an architectural representation of the universal principle ‘Vastu-Purusha-Mandala’: the universal essence that binds everything and everyone... In the temple, this is symbolized with the form of square and circle. Above the Vastu-Purusha-Mandala rises an elegant tower called ‘Shikhara’. Meaning ‘mountain top’ in Sanskrit, Shikhara is a reminder of karma and oneness with the universe for the person standing beneath...
- One size fits all 150×150 cm
- Quality Turkish fabric, 100% natural viscose
- The illustration is made by the maker.
- Silky touch
- Universal Energy and Mandala Mandala pattern is the bearer of universal energy. It is a vessel that takes a person on a discovery of creativity, free will and self-awareness. Just like the universe itself, Mandala originates from a point and spreads out in ripples, reminding anyone interacting with it the perfection of the universe and immense energy in it. Focus on the centre of Mandala and meditate on your feelings and wishes. It will channel universal energy to your wishes and help you find a way to realize them.
- Care: Machine wash at 30 degrees, iron low.
There are beautiful people all over the Earth who hold nature to be the very essence of their existence. These free spirits worship the nature. They look up to her when they make their colors, their songs... Art and everyday tools they create are never random, but are results of a long and patient process of learning from her. Invitation is yours to discover and to learn from wise people who embed their stories of nature into the life they live and art they create. Let's Boho has set out on a journey to bring beauty in the form of color and texture to free spirits who embrace a bohemian lifestyle...