Reusable Beeswax Wrap | Jar Pack | Set of 5 Small Sized Wraps
Small size wraps are ideal for covering small bowls, wrapping half a lemon, avocado, apples, etc.
Mumo is a natural and reusable alternative to cling film and freezer bags. It can be used to wrap cheese, bread, fruit and vegetables, sandwiches and also as a cover for bowls and plates. It can be folded into any shape and sealed with the warmth of your hands. Mumo naturally keeps your food fresh for longer.
- Ingredients: GOTS certified cotton cloth, beeswax, tree resin, coconut oil.
- Medium size set contains 5 pieces of 8x8 in wraps.
- It is not recommended for meat.
- Highly flammable
- How to use: Please hand-wash your Mumowrap with cool water using ecological dishwashing soap&sponge and hang to dry before first use. Always use cool water to wash or rinse your wrap to make it last longer. It may get stained if you wrap a colourful dish like beets, this is not a hygienic problem unless it is accompanied by an off odour after washing. Fold your Mumowrap to cover your bowl, greens, cheese and seal it with the warmth of your hands. The beeswax coating will soften and will cling to itself. You may use your Mumo to wrap cheese, vegetables, fruit, snacks, bread or dough. We advise not to get your Mumo in direct contact with raw meat, poultry or fish as it can only be washed with cool water. You can get creative with Mumowrap, make a small pouch to keep your cherry tomatoes or nuts, wrap a sandwich and toss it in your bag. Mumowraps can be used in the freezer too, however, please wait for a few minutes before unwrapping to avoid coating from cracking.
- Care: Wash with soap in cold water and hang to dry.
Refresh every few months in the oven.
Do not use to wrap hot food, make sure all food is cold before you use the wraps.
Wraps are not suitable for use in the microwave or oven.
Please note these wraps are flammable so keep away from naked flames.
Founders of Mumo, Isinsu Kaya and Erdem Kumkale, both food engineers are enthusiasts about sustainable living. They started to think about how could they combine their professions with their ideals and started making wraps out of reusable beeswax.
They are working on creating fun and easy ways to use their products to spread awareness on sustainable living. Their main product is reusable beeswax wrap and they have reusable cloth bags to use in shopping and storage of grains and cereals.
Mumo is a great introductory product to zero-waste and sustainable living as it helps people to question the amount of single-use items present in our day-to-day lives in big cities. Our vision is and how Mumo can help people create less waste and store food in a more healthy way in our kitchens.
We care for our planet since there is no planet B.