Cru B'Roll X-Large | 2 Pieces Beeswax Candles
Hand-rolled, beeswax, X-large candles, 2 piecesBeeswax is the all natural, non-toxic waxy substance secreted by bees after they consume honey. Bees use this wax to construct their honeycombs, and when cleaned and filtered, it can be used for beautiful and beneficial candles. Cru Organics is taking wax from the bees living in the spectacular flora of the South Aegean. They are all hand-rolled while breathing the wonderful aroma of honey as the wax begins to soften from the warmth of our palms.
- 100% natural beeswax, hand-rolled
- 20 hours each, total 40 hours of burn time
- 10cm tall, 4.5cm in diameter.
- Scented with natural beeswaxes from South Aegean part of Turkey.
Beeswax candles are reputed to have several health benefits, including…
Lower Toxicity: Because beeswax candles are all natural, they do not produce toxic byproducts and heavy soot when burned. Paraffin-based candles produce minute traces of chemicals like toluene) known to be carcinogenic, and may cause a headache,
Neutralizing Pollutants: Beeswax candles produce negative ions when burned, and those ions help to neutralize pollutants in the air. This helps eliminate dust, odours, and mould in the atmosphere, easing allergy and asthma symptoms and improving breathing for anyone nearby.
Relaxation: The simple act of burning a candle has relaxing properties and can aid in stress relief and meditation. The mildly sweet, natural honey scent of beeswax candles can aid that relaxation without being overwhelming as artificially scented candles can become.
Safety: Because beeswax candles are all natural and produce no byproducts, they are naturally dripless when used properly and are thus safer to burn. This avoids the risk of burns and other injuries that can result from burning other types of candles improperly.
Light: Beeswax candles have the brightest, purest light of any candles and are closest to natural sunlight. If the candles are to be used as a light source, this can help minimize eye strain and reduce headaches.
- There are many ways to burn beeswax candles to take advantage of their natural health benefits. Individuals who suffer from breathing difficulties such as asthma or allergies should consider burning only pure beeswax candles, and burning the candles for 30-60 minutes in the bedroom before sleeping can help clear the air for more restful sleep. Beeswax candles are also best to use in the kitchen where they will help neutralize odours without tainting food with artificial aromas, and they can also be used in a home office or any other area where there may be a large concentration of use and lingering odours. Beeswax candles can even be used in a nursery to clear the air for young and delicate lungs, but remember that burning candles should never be left unattended around children.
"When you open the box, you have the honey flavour that fills your soul, right? You are holding one of the miracles that is produced by the secretory glands in the abdominal region, collected from the beehives, and which the human being will never be able to imitate; "Beeswax."
It does not contain paraffin or soy wax. It does not burn eyes, it does not cause headaches, it does not cause a sore throat. It also neutralizes negative ions in the burned area.
Cru Organics is a woman initiative, who is an engineer and has worked for the machinery sector for many years, established the company, to encourage and support women around her. Cru Organics designs 100% natural, sustainable, ecological products with Turkish woman's creative intelligence and aesthetic perception, taking advantage of the undiscovered or inadequate and unfamiliar sources of Anatolian Territory
Cru Organics; takes the beeswax produced by the bees circulating in the spectacular flora of the South Aegean, and rolling them for you.”