Polo Neck Unisex Sweatshirt | Story Collection | Spinning Wheel
Classic fit polo neck sweatshirt, Story Collection, Spinning Wheel
The story behind the product
When Mahatma Gandhi was held a prisoner in Pune, India, he made his own thread with a portable spinning wheel. The charka evolved to become the symbol of independence, with Gandhi inspiring his people to make their own clothing instead of buying colonial clothing.
The embroidery on the back of this polo-neck quarter sweatshirt is inspired from an illustration about the subject, made by Gunbike Erdemir.
- Unisex style, based on men's sizing.
- Polo-neck sweatshirt with embroidery details on the back.
- Cut out from super soft cardigan fabric.
- Model / Height: 1.78, Chest: 82, Waist: 60, Hip: 87. Women model wears Small.
- Model / Height: 1.87, Chest: 85, Waist: 76, Hip: 89. Men model wears Medium.
- Machine wash at 30 degrees. Don't bleach, don't tumble dry and don't dry clean. Wash less for the environment.
reflect is a textile-oriented design studio that creates products for both organizations and individuals. The studio believes that every piece of clothing tells a story. In a world where every purchase is an endorsement, reflect produces its garments in fair-trade certified factories using sustainable materials. To ensure trust through radical transparency, the studio shares the entire journey behind each product from cotton to yarn, making the stories of all garments visible via QR codes that are sewed inside every unique garment.