Name for the outside & name for the inside will be provided from you after purchase
Personalised jewellery is truly special and our bespoke Eternity ring is the ultimate token of love. Simply choose two names or words that you’d like including and we will design a unique piece of jewellery just for you! Your ring will read with one name along the top of the ring and the other name underneath the band.
The options are endless with our personalised rings - Maybe you’d like the names of your children combined in one ring; your name fused with the name of the one you love or even just a meaningful statement. It can be worn as a unique wedding band or the perfect gift for a special anniversary or birthday.
Our Eternity ring is the perfect gift for a loved one - Together let’s create a piece of personalised jewellery that will be cherished for life.
- Materials: 18ct Gold, 14ct Gold, Silver, Gold Plated Brass
- As each of Eternity Rings is unique, please make sure you have the correct sizing before ordering. To help you choose the best size for you, see our size guide.
- Delivery: Creating a unique piece of 3D printed jewellery for you and your loved ones takes some time and of course, we want it to be perfect. That’s why our shipment time is between 20 - 30 days. This allows for the time to create the bespoke design, manufacturing time and postage.
- Return Policy: We cannot offer refunds or exchanges for bespoke pieces of jewellery.
- Size Chart
|UK SIZE||USA SIZE||EU SIZE||DIAMETER(mm)|
|K||5 1/2||50||16,0 mm|
|M||6 1/2||53||16,8 mm|
|O||7 1/2||55||17,6 mm|
- Measure your ring size at the end of the day when fingers are at their largest.
- The Sizer must fit comfortably, snug enough so that so that it will not fall off, but loose enough to slide over your knuckle.
- Do not measure your hands when they are cold, they may have shrunk up to half a size.
Anburis is a London based, British jewellery brand founded by award-winning product designer Mine Bilgutay-Ozkurt. Fusing together influences from both the east and west, Anburis gathers its inspirations from traditional Ottoman architecture, intricate patterns and nature and conveys these in a contemporary style. The result is a sensual and sculptural modern jewellery collection for women. Each piece of Anburis jewellery embraces innovative digital design through CAD technology, resulting in truly unique and original 3D printed jewellery.
Our expertise in computer-aided design inspires us to push the boundaries of jewellery and create complex 3D patterns and forms. We also design and build one-of-a-kind, personalised jewellery for our customers in the form of our unique Eternity Rings.
Founder, Mine is a multidisciplinary designer with extensive experience in various different fields. Her portfolio spans graphic design, product design, illustration, fashion and jewellery, meaning her digital design proficiency is second to none. She grew up in Turkey surrounded by extravagant architecture, bright fashions and beautiful nature all of which inspire and influence her sculptural jewellery collections.
“We believe that 3D printing is the future, so join us on our journey!”