Hans Leather Sandals | Blue
Hans Leather Sandals, Blue
These Baby-friendly sandals are lightweight, flexible, and come in 6 fun colours, and unique styles to keep your growing baby girl comfortable during development.
- Closed Toe designed, with a Strap Protecting Toes from Scrapes and Stubs
- Durable Flexible Rubber Soles, Make this Kids Sandals Exceptional Comfort
- Real Leather material, soft and comfortable breathable, durable, good for the healthy growth of baby feet
- CONVENIENT STRAP: Hook-and-loop strap closure, easy slip on and take off for kids themselves, save playing time
- These Baby-friendly sandals are lightweight, flexible, and come in 8 fun colours, and unique styles to keep your growing baby girl comfortable during development.
- SOFT, GENUINE LEATHER – Handcrafted
- COMFY Hook & Loop – These baby sandals each feature a flexible, hook & loop band that goes across the top of the shoe to keep them from falling off while your baby is crawling or walking around.
- Numbers 19-25
- BEAUTIFUL GIFT CHOICE –in sizes to fit newborns to 1 year, making them a wonderful choice for expectant mothers, infant babies, crawlers or babies just learning how to walk.
- SOFT - Soft, lightweight and breathable sole is well-crafted to make crawling feel natural.
- Made of good quality genuine leather both inner and surface, making this crawler shoes natural and breathable.
Colourful Design Shoes for Babies and Toddlers!
Lil Bugga designs colourful, real leather, anatomic sole, hand-made shoes that rather look like toys; for 0 to 4 years old!
Kids of play-age will no more give up about colours when it comes to their shoes. They will be able to choose most colourful; real-leather; no chemical content; hand-made shoes like they choose toys. And Moms; they will create the most joyful fashion combinations between their new-borns’ clothes with marvellous design-shoes.
Lil Bugga has been inspired by grown-up models instead of traditional baby-shoe designs! Moccasins, ballerina flats, sandals, boats have been re-designed according to baby anatomy! Likewise, traditional baby and kids shoe colours have been replaced by surprising stylish details; resulting in toy-like shoes.