Mind-Pop Enamel Plate | Pink
The Mind-Pop: The patterns and forms used in these series have never been tried in hand-made enamelware before... Each one of the items are made using dipping and brush spattering techniques to bring the lively colors on to your tables. In this collection we also introduce "sahan" cooking pans, large salad bowls and sauce pots..
- Size: 24.5 x 2.5 cm
- Can be used outdoors in picnics, on the beach or anywhere you’d like
- Can take falls and hits
- The colours and illustrations won't fade – they’ve been heated up to 800 °C
- Only natural raw materials
- Non-toxic paints
- 100% recyclable
- Can be washed in the dishwasher without harm to colour or design
- Can be put in the freezer or oven up to 250 °C
- Suitable for induction and normal oven cooking
- Heats up quickly and keeps warmth
- Keeps cold drinks and food cold
- Handcrafted by artisans
- Each product is handmade uniquely
- Not recommended for microwave
- Do not touch when hot!
Founded by Bilge, Sibel and Saime, 3 close friends with different professional backgrounds, KAPKA is the outcome of our shared longing for the packed and colourful dinner tables of our childhood where diversity of delicacies would be served in enamelware pots and pans.
We have brought together our experience and ideas to recreate the soul of those dinner tables choosing enamelware as the centerpiece.
Enamelware was the constant in an otherwise changing table throughout generations - it was in every kitchen, every table, in our past conversations and memories. And it was shared by all.
Kapka was founded to create new joy out of these beautiful old memories and it is to be used in every aspect of life; kitchen, outdoor and beyond. Staying true to the artisan character of enamelware, we create each and every one of our items by hand, using traditional methods. This ensures that every piece of our pots and pans are unique. They are strong and healthy to use.
With our two collections including playful illustrations of proverbs and lively colours we hope to stir your beautiful memories and be a part of the new ones.