Muslin Bag | Happy Luffi
Muslin Bag, Happy Luffi
Baby diapers, wet wipes, pacifiers, spare clothing, undercoat covers, toys... No wonder baby-care bags are overloaded. We know that all mothers need help to organise their bags. That's exactly why we've produced Luff Muslin Bag. Put your things in it and you're all set!
- Material: 100% natural cotton
- 13.5"x15.5" (35cm x 40cm)
- Produced in Turkey
- Machine washable up to 40°C. Ironing is not recommended to preserve its natural appearance.
- Manufactured from OEKO TEX certified yarn and materials, which are suitable for babies use, with the most advanced printing technique.
- Oeko-Tex Confidence in Textiles Standard 100 Certificated
"Luff" is the sound that a small elephant makes while gushing water from his hose. More precisely, the 3-year-old Uzay who thinks he is a small elephant makes this sound while gushing water to his mother Idil. In a nutshell, the name Luff belongs to Uzay and the idea belongs to Idil.
Luff takes its inspiration from the children, the natural one and the belief in the power of the imagination. We hope you would love Luff as much as we love and happily use Luff muslins for many years.