Oversize Fit Basic Unisex T-Shirt | Story Collection | Ziryab
Loose-fit, boxy with short sleeves basic unisex T-Shirt, Story Collection, Ziryab
The story behind the product
Ziryab (789-859) is the musician, astronomer, fashion designer and gastronome who left Baghdad for Cordoba to transform the way we eat, socialize and live. He established the first conservatoire in the world. He spread the use of tablecloth and the wearing of the white dress in summer. He introduced new culinary recipes, new tableware, new sartorial fashions and even the games of chess and polo. Ziryab, nicknamed after his melodious voice and his dark complexion, transformed the way we live, today.
- Prints on front and back.
- Cut out from heavy-weight cotton.
- Dropped shoulder seams.
- Flatlock stitched on shoulders, trims and hem.
- Made from soft organic cotton.
- Sustainably produced in Turkey.
- Model / Height: 1.78, Chest: 82, Waist: 60, Hip: 87. Women model wears Small.
Model / Height: 1.87, Chest: 95, Waist: 77, Hip: 99.Men model wears Large.
- Machine wash at 30 degrees. Don't bleach, don't tumble dry and don't dry clean. Wash less for the environment.
reflect is a textile-oriented design studio that creates products for both organizations and individuals. The studio believes that every piece of clothing tells a story. In a world where every purchase is an endorsement, reflect produces its garments in fair-trade certified factories using sustainable materials. To ensure trust through radical transparency, the studio shares the entire journey behind each product from cotton to yarn, making the stories of all garments visible via QR codes that are sewed inside every unique garment.