Slightly Oversized Basic Unisex Sweatshirt | Story Collection | 261
Loose-fit with raglan sleeves basic unisex sweatshirt, Story Collection, 261
The story behind the product
50 years ago women were not allowed to compete in Boston Marathon. For it was Katherine Switzer, who in 1967 became the first woman to run Boston as a registered entrant. She lined up and completed the marathon surrounded by hundreds of men, including a race official who tried stop her, while wearing the official bib: 261.
- Unisex style, based on men's sizing.
- "261" embroidered patch on the front.
- Wide ribbed round neckline.
- Made from 85% organic cotton, 15% recycled polyester.
- Model / Height: 1.78, Chest: 82, Waist: 60, Hip: 87. Women model wears Small.
- Model / Height: 1.87, Chest: 95, Waist: 77, Hip: 99. Men model wears Large.
- Machine wash at 30 degrees. Don't bleach, don't tumble dry and don't dry clean. Wash less for the environment.
reflect is a textile-oriented design studio that creates products for both organizations and individuals. The studio believes that every piece of clothing tells a story. In a world where every purchase is an endorsement, reflect produces its garments in fair-trade certified factories using sustainable materials. To ensure trust through radical transparency, the studio shares the entire journey behind each product from cotton to yarn, making the stories of all garments visible via QR codes that are sewed inside every unique garment.