The Sunshine ring is the perfect match for our Sunshine necklace. It’s inspired by sun rays shining through the patterned glass windows of Ottoman architecture and is made up of complex curves and lines in a 3D pyramid form. The 3D printed, intricate detailing of this chunky cocktail ring really packs a punch. Embrace the diamond shaped details of the Sunshine ring as a great alternative to a normal diamond ring. Available in a range of metals, pick your favourite to suit your style and price.
- Materials: 18k Gold Plated, Polished Brass, Silver
- This ring is available in UK sizes J-P. If you can't find your size please contact us. To help you choose the best size for you, see our size guide.
- Size Chart
|UK SIZE||USA SIZE||EU SIZE||DIAMETER(mm)|
|K||5 1/2||50||16,0 mm|
|M||6 1/2||53||16,8 mm|
|O||7 1/2||55||17,6 mm|
- Measure your ring size at the end of the day when fingers are at their largest.
- The Sizer must fit comfortably, snug enough so that so that it will not fall off, but loose enough to slide over your knuckle.
- Do not measure your hands when they are cold, they may have shrunk up to half a size.
Anburis is a London based, British jewellery brand founded by award-winning product designer Mine Bilgutay-Ozkurt. Fusing together influences from both the east and west, Anburis gathers its inspirations from traditional Ottoman architecture, intricate patterns and nature and conveys these in a contemporary style. The result is a sensual and sculptural modern jewellery collection for women. Each piece of Anburis jewellery embraces innovative digital design through CAD technology, resulting in truly unique and original 3D printed jewellery.
Our expertise in computer-aided design inspires us to push the boundaries of jewellery and create complex 3D patterns and forms. We also design and build one-of-a-kind, personalised jewellery for our customers in the form of our unique Eternity Rings.
Founder, Mine is a multidisciplinary designer with extensive experience in various different fields. Her portfolio spans graphic design, product design, illustration, fashion and jewellery, meaning her digital design proficiency is second to none. She grew up in Turkey surrounded by extravagant architecture, bright fashions and beautiful nature all of which inspire and influence her sculptural jewellery collections.
“We believe that 3D printing is the future, so join us on our journey!”