Sunshine Ring Plastic
Our Sunshine ring is a stunning sculpture for the finger. Designed using the latest CAD technologies and 3D printed in pink, black or white nylon it’s modern in design and chic in style. Pile your rings high in different colours for a truly statement look or maybe mix it with the metal version too.
- Materials: 3D printed nylon
- Sizing: This ring is available in UK sizes M-N-O. To help you choose the best size for you, see our size guide here. If you can't find your size please contact us. To help you choose the best size for you, see our size guide.
- Size Chart
|UK SIZE||USA SIZE||EU SIZE||DIAMETER(mm)|
|K||5 1/2||50||16,0 mm|
|M||6 1/2||53||16,8 mm|
|O||7 1/2||55||17,6 mm|
- Measure your ring size at the end of the day when fingers are at their largest.
- The Sizer must fit comfortably, snug enough so that so that it will not fall off, but loose enough to slide over your knuckle.
- Do not measure your hands when they are cold, they may have shrunk up to half a size.
Anburis is a London based, British jewellery brand founded by award-winning product designer Mine Bilgutay-Ozkurt. Fusing together influences from both the east and west, Anburis gathers its inspirations from traditional Ottoman architecture, intricate patterns and nature and conveys these in a contemporary style. The result is a sensual and sculptural modern jewellery collection for women. Each piece of Anburis jewellery embraces innovative digital design through CAD technology, resulting in truly unique and original 3D printed jewellery.
Our expertise in computer-aided design inspires us to push the boundaries of jewellery and create complex 3D patterns and forms. We also design and build one-of-a-kind, personalised jewellery for our customers in the form of our unique Eternity Rings.
Founder, Mine is a multidisciplinary designer with extensive experience in various different fields. Her portfolio spans graphic design, product design, illustration, fashion and jewellery, meaning her digital design proficiency is second to none. She grew up in Turkey surrounded by extravagant architecture, bright fashions and beautiful nature all of which inspire and influence her sculptural jewellery collections.
“We believe that 3D printing is the future, so join us on our journey!”